4.30.2011

The adventure of a twin

So i was at the hair salon chit-chatting about this and that when a sweet girl also named Casey, (but with a C of course) asked what creative things I was working on these days. I went on to tell her about the furniture I was working on and long story short, the TWIN was born!

Now if any of you have looked at the about me section you will know that I have TWINS... Adelyn and Briar. These are not the "TWIN" I am talking about in this post(though I do love to talk about them when they're not around). I found this Twin at my FAVE Goodwill store right after our furniture discussion previously mentioned.

Now I would like to note that I was so excited about this project that I forgot to take a picture before the paint was put on but you get the idea from this glance.

Photobucket


Now you can totally see where I need to put stain in a few places where I wiped too much off, but I am totally digging it! What you think?

Now, I gotta run, the twins are "bumping on the trampoline"... thank goodness we have a net!

Kasey